CTSI's Research Prep Group (RPG) helps research teams streamline the study start-up process.
- Provides consultative support to study teams working on developing investigator-initiated protocols to ensure protocol completeness, feasibility, compliance, and optimal design for study success.
- Facilitates an objective review of study readiness by experienced research professionals.
Guidance in multisite study planning
- Facilitates connections between University of Minnesota investigators and multi-site resources and research opportunities, including the Trial Innovation Network (TIN) and Midwest Area Research Consortium on Health (MARCH).
Study activation support
- Coordinates closely with the Clinical Research Support Center staff to work through barriers common to study activation. Proactively identifies issues and enhances connections among experts to help studies progress through the start-up process.
Associated fees and funding for services
No fees are applicable to researchers, study teams, or departments for RPG services.
"The support I received from CRSC allowed me to identify [...] issues with my protocol that could potentially derail my research."
- Investigator Elizabeth Lusczek, PhD
Contact us to coordinate access to office hours:
- Available during regular business hours