The OnCore clinical trial management system (CTMS) is the University of Minnesota's enterprise-wide system for managing a trial throughout its life cycle to streamline communication, enable information transparency, and enhance the way University research is conducted.
The OnCore staff conduct an ancillary review to determine which studies must be entered.
CTSI's OnCore Administration team collaborates with Fairview Research Administration, University of Minnesota Physicians, the Minnesota Cancer Clinical Trials Network (MNCCTN), and other research areas to provide project-specific services.
Implementation and quality assurance
- Review for minimal footprint
- Implementing new functionality
- Help new groups with implementation
Training and support
- Online training modules
- Monthly refreshers
- Bi-monthly advanced training
- Enter studies/protocols and IRB review information
- Set up Electronic Data Capture Form and provide training
- Coordinate building of financial calendars
- Custom integration
- Application development
Associated fees and funding for services
- There are no fees for standard University of Minnesota and Fairview study teams for OnCore or its support, training, quality assurance, and reporting.
- Customized application and reporting services are available at no cost when there is benefit to the entire University clinical research enterprise.
- Fees do apply for set up and maintenance of the Electronic Data Capture Form, and for OnCore implementation for areas out of scope for the original implementation (e.g., disease network management or studies led by external or non University groups). In these cases, an hourly rate is charged or a percent effort of personnel is required.
Contact us to coordinate access to office hours:
- Wednesdays 1-3pm
- Fridays 1-3pm