Clinical facilities identification
The Clinical Research Support Center helps investigators and study teams find the most appropriate facility for participant visits.
Location determination assistance
- Serves as a liaison between the study teams, the clinical partners (Fairview Health Services, University of Minnesota Physicians, and M Health), and the research units (M Health CRU, LCRU, DCRU, and CSC).
- Assesses the needs of the study to determine which facilities, equipment and operations are available and best suited for study-specific participant visits.
- Guides and educates study teams on institutional policies and procedures and the capabilities of research units
- Facilitates meetings with clinics and units to work through the logistics of integrating a study into clinical operations
- Participates in the CRSC feasibility reviews to provide input on study logistics related to visit locations
Associated fees and funding for services
There are no fees for the investigator, study team, or department for consultations.
Contact us to coordinate access to office hours:
- Available during regular business hours